Struggling to get in front of your people, secure media interviews, and sell more books or services?
Did you know there are more than 7,000 religious media outlets in the United States?
Learn how to clarify your message, pitch the media, and utilize interviews to sell more books/services, secure speaking engagements, and bless more people.JOIN MESSAGE AND METHOD ACCELERATOR
PEOPLE NEED THE HOPE INSIDE YOU
You Can Connect With Those Who Need Your Message
Learn the steps to increasing your reach and use them to:
- Grow an email list that allows you to stay connected with readers interested in your topic.
- Secure media interviews without paying thousands of dollars per month to PR companies.
- Book paid speaking engagements without the discomfort of cold outreach to people who don't know you.
- Diversify your income, so you don’t have to worry about ups and downs in the economy.
- Live the abundant life you’ve always dreamed of where you freely give what God has given to you.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In Message & Method Accelerator, you’ll learn how to clarify your message and the best methods for you to position it for maximum reach.ENROLL NOW
In The Next 30 Days, You Could…
- Finally be clear about your message
- Have multiple media interviews on your calendar
- Be generating more sales
The right packaging of your message can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in the Message & Method Accelerator.
Message & Method Accelerator
You Are Ready To Work With God To Expand Your Exposure?
This program will teach you what you need to know to get your message in front of more people and build a God-honoring platform. You’ll learn how to:
- Position your message for growth
- Create an email media pitch
- Translate interviews and speaking engagements into sales
With a simple shift in your message, mindset, and methods, you could start seeing a drastic change in your ministry.
What's Included In The Program...
Your message is the foundation of your ministry calling. Learn actionable steps you can use to get clear including:
- Platform: What it is and how to build/manage it
- How many messages you should have
- The correct balance of ministry and business
You’ll finish this session with a better understanding of what you want to say and who God has called you to bless.
With your message clear, the next step is to identify the best method for you to reach more people. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the best way for you to build your email list while staying true to your personality
- The best places to engage with your people
- Income generation ideas to help you position your products/services for increased sales
You’ll finish this session with your top methods identified and a plan to put them into action.
The secret to booking your own media interviews is a solid media pitch. In this session, you’ll learn:
- The different types of media pitches
- How to build relationships with guest coordinators
- The best strategies for authors (fiction/non-fiction), speakers, and entrepreneurs
You’ll finish this session with your media pitch completed and ready to email.
For many, the goal is two-fold. You want to bless more people with your message while also experiencing a financial blessing in the form of increased sales. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to market without guilt or fear of being pushy
- The best way to manage your limited time for maximum impact
- The best marketing tools based on your audience
You’ll finish this session with a marketing plan and a road map to put it into action.
This Program Is For You If...
- You are discouraged in your calling
- You aren’t sure if you know what message God's equipped you to share
- You don’t have at least 5000 people on your email list
- You dream of reaching more people for God
- You want to leave a legacy message for generations to come
What Others Are Saying
Watch this one-minute impromptu testimonial given during a YouTube Livestream from bestselling author and popular speaker Chrystal Evans Hurst sharing why she works with Dr. Saundra for her PR training.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Saundra Dalton-Smith
After the release of my first book, I was hit with the reality that publishers expect authors to help sell books. Not exactly the way I expected things to go! I just wanted to write and leave the selling part to them. But after spending time with God to determine why I was so reluctant to promote my books to others, I was overcome with the reality that I didn't have clarity about the message or the method I should use to share it.
Since then I have pitched myself and secured over 150 media interviews, sold tens of thousands of copies of books, and grew my email list to over 75K. Now I use what I've learned to help people just like you expand your reach and impact.
"I can’t begin to calculate the knowledge and affects her training has had on my career. Currently, one of my books is a number one Amazon best seller and sold over 5000 copies in the past nine months. I’ve also been interviewed on over twenty-five podcasts and radio shows. Saundra can motivate and give you the tools you need to get your book and speaking career launched."
- Susan U. Neal, Director of Christian Indie Publishing Association (CIPA)
"Dr. Saundra exceeded my expectations. She made herself available when I had questions and gave me practical tools and tips. She was very action-driven and authentic. The sessions were focused and intentional and each homework set me up for success. I can't thank Dr. Saundra enough for her wisdom, knowledge and willingness to share what she has learned with others."
- Rachel G. Scott, Author Better Than Blended
"Have you ever gone through an experience with someone and recognized you wouldn't be the same when it's over? That's what working with Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is like. I can assure you the training she brought has transformed the way I do ministry. Dr. Saundra is brilliant and generous with her knowledge. If you have the opportunity to take anything she is offering, do so immediately. Applying her knowledge to your growth will change your world and those whom you desire to impact.